WHEN WOMEN VOTE, PROGRESSIVES WIN!
What can you do?
- Sign up for a GOTV shift HERE.
- Write a letter to the editor or send e-mails to friends sharing why Governor Strickland and running mate Yvette McGee Brown and other progressives are the best choice for women in this election. Get talking points HERE.
- Host a Women's Vote Coffee or Brunch -- feed your friends and neighbors, talk about how progressives are the best choice for women and families and make a group trip to the polls.
- Change your voice mail/cell phone message: "Hi this is [your name]. I'm not available to take your call right now because I'm busy getting out the vote for Governor Ted Strickland and Ohio's Democrats. Remember to vote on November 2nd. Please leave a message."
- Change your e-mail signature to say the same.
- Remind voters to vote down ballot -- not forgetting the judicial races. Remind people to take their sample ballot to the polls, particularly to remember the names of progressive judges. Download your sample ballot HERE.